PayPal subscriptions

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Welcome, KITM fans!

I've been promising to find a way to rig up a monthly payment subscription via PayPal, and the only way I've figured out so far is to use a PayPal button gadget on a 3rd party website.

Well, this is that website! How exciting!

What will I do with it? I don't know! Maybe nothing! But in the meantime, it is a cheap way to get around to those PayPal subscriptions I was talking about. That way, I won't have to actually keep nagging those of you who really would like to support the show monthly, and want to do it through PayPal.

We are pleased to announce we've improved the subscription plan, with 66% more subscription levels!

  • $5/mo., or about 25¢ per fabulous, two-hour, commercial-free show
  • $10/mo., or about a cheap can of soda at a vending machine per show
  • $15/mo., which is $5/mo. more than the previous level, but $5/mo. less than the next one
  • $20/mo., or a little under $1 per show
  • $25/mo., the OMG TAKE ALL MY MONEY! level, or a little over $1 per show.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Let's see if we can make offering this option worth the twenty bucks a month PayPal charges for the privilege!

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete